When you first arrive at out office our reception staff will guide you through the registration requirements.
You will then be ushered to our private consultation room where your Orthodontist will complete an initial orthodontic examination.
Your orthodontist will then detail:
- the nature of the orthodontic problem
- possible consequences of this problem
- possible treatment options including appliance options
- when is the best time to treat
- possible costs of any treatment.
This will give you a broad outline but additional information and x-rays may be required before a final treatment plan can be presented.